Any idea how to do this?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by VB Programmer, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. VB Programmer, Jun 25, 2007

  2. VB Programmer

    Masudur Guest

    Masudur, Jun 25, 2007

  3. Any feature of AJAX I should explore specifically? Thanks for the response!

    VB Programmer, Jun 25, 2007
  4. VB Programmer

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    "VB Programmer" <> wrote in message
    > Any idea how to do something like this?
    > http://www.amazon.com/gp/gsl/search/finder?productGroupID=loose_diamonds
    >
    > Using ASP.NET and/or AJAX???
    >
    > Any technologies should I research?

    I would check into the Ajax Toolkit. There is a control which allows a
    rating (stars). I would imagine that the code for this control (all
    controls source is available) would give a head start in creating what you
    need.

    LS

    Lloyd Sheen, Jun 25, 2007
  5. You'll probably want to focus on finding a Slider control for Ajax for
    starters. I know Telerik will have one coming out with their Prometheus
    suite. There's also one at
    http://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/Slider/Slider.aspx as part of the ASP.Net
    Ajax Control Toolkit though I don't know how extensible it is.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Jun 25, 2007