Any library to bind python with Yahoo mail service

guptha

Hi friends,
I came across libgmail library that can be used to bind python with
Google Gmail's service .Likewise is there any library available to
access the service of Yahoo mail from python code .
I like to send sms from my application via Yahoo mail Service .
Thanks

Kushal Kumaran

Hi friends,
I came across libgmail library that can be used to bind python with
Google Gmail's service .Likewise is there any library available to
access the service of Yahoo mail from python code .
I like to send sms from my application via Yahoo mail Service .
Thanks

You can always simply use the mail handling libraries available in
python. I'm not familiar with sms sending facilities provided by
Yahoo, but if it only requires sending a mail, you can simply use
smtplib.

Mike Driscoll

Hi friends,
I came across libgmail library that can be used to bind python with
Google Gmail's service .Likewise is there any library available to
access the service of Yahoo mail  from python code .
I like to send sms from my application  via Yahoo mail Service .
Thanks

Google's first hit was this:

http://developer.yahoo.com/python/

It's not a library, but it's the way that Yahoo itself recommends.

- Mike