    Is there any news as to when it's going to be back online?

    Thanks,
    Andy.

    Andy Venikov, Sep 13, 2010

  2. Andy Venikov

    Andy Venikov Guest

    On 9/13/2010 4:34 PM, Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > On 9/13/2010 4:20 PM, Andy Venikov wrote:
    >> This question is for the moderators of comp.lang.c++

    > I trust you meant comp.lang.c++.moderated.

    Yes, of course. Sorry.

    >> It's been down for a couple of weeks now already.

    > Yes, it's painful to all of us.
    >
    >> Is there any news as to when it's going to be back online?

    > We're still waiting to hear something from one of our moderators who
    > have access to the malfunctioning hardware/software on a much more
    > intimate level than the rest of us. We hope that their expertise and
    > rapport with the department where the server resides will help.
    >
    > Sorry for not bringing any better news.

    Thanks. We'll be waiting with our fingers crossed :)

    Andy.

    Andy Venikov, Sep 13, 2010

  3. Andy Venikov

    Balog Pal Guest

    "Andy Venikov" <>
    > This question is for the moderators of comp.lang.c++

    do you mean comp.lang.c++.moderated ?

    > It's been down for a couple of weeks now already.

    Indeed last post looks at Aug.30.

    > Is there any news as to when it's going to be back online?

    Does that group provide any value over the alternatives like this one?

    I mean nowadays, not in some distant past.

    Balog Pal, Sep 13, 2010