Any one know how to bind selectOneMenu in a JSF to one method in a java class ?

Cijo Jose

I have two selectOneMenu, If first selectOneMenu's value
change then second selectOneMenu's value

must be change. For this I have created on method in Java
class. But the problem is I dont know to bind the

value and action of the JSF to the method of java class.

Please let me know how to add a list of values to the second
selectOneMenu.

Thanks in advance