Any one please help for my project work..

Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Any one please help for my VHDL code..

I need the code for this query...

Dear all...

Firstly, we have give the input as 4-digit decimal number(8912)so, this number we need to convert into binary number..(16-bit).

For this we use, Moore model ...
So, if the input is matches with the 8912 then the output should be '1' else'0'.

Please any one send the code for this query...plzz

thanking you..

ravi..UK

Last edited: