    projects and not complete ones?

    Do you know of any similar project?

    THnaks

    Albretch Mueller, May 19, 2005

  2. In the book "Internet Programmierung mit Java" (data becker verlag) is a
    java mail programme described.
    I don't know if it supports IMAP.
    But the code is on CD.

    best wishes

    Stefan GroƟhauser

    Stefan =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Gro=DFhauser?=, May 19, 2005

  3. Albretch Mueller

    GaryM Guest

    Stefan =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Gro=DFhauser?= <> wrote in

    > In the book "Internet Programmierung mit Java" (data becker
    > verlag) is a java mail programme described.
    > I don't know if it supports IMAP.
    > But the code is on CD.

    Also take a look a James.

    GaryM, May 19, 2005
  4. Albretch Mueller

    Jan Schaefer Guest

    Hi,

    Albretch Mueller wrote:
    > that includes SMTP, POP3 and IMAP?
    >
    > I spent some time googling and at sf and all I found were discarded
    > projects and not complete ones?
    >
    > Do you know of any similar project?

    Does it has to be open source? Maybe JavaMail from Sun does what you want:

    http://java.sun.com/products/javamail

    It can do SMTP, POP3 and IMAP and it is free like in beer.

    Just my 2 eurocents.

    Jan

    Jan Schaefer, May 20, 2005
  5. Albretch Mueller

    Guest

    On 2005-05-19, GaryM <> wrote:
    > Stefan =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Gro=DFhauser?= <> wrote in
    >
    >> In the book "Internet Programmierung mit Java" (data becker
    >> verlag) is a java mail programme described.
    >> I don't know if it supports IMAP.
    >> But the code is on CD.

    > Also take a look a James.

    I hear that JBoss is doing mail now. Read it on the Bile Blog. Haven't
    looked into it myself.

    I use JavaMail and qmail for all my mail needs.

    --
    Alan Gutierrez -
    - http://engrm.com/blogometer/index.html

    , May 20, 2005