Any opensource Java Mail application out there?

Albretch Mueller

that includes SMTP, POP3 and IMAP?

I spent some time googling and at sf and all I found were discarded
projects and not complete ones?

Do you know of any similar project?

THnaks

Stefan =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Gro=DFhauser?=

In the book "Internet Programmierung mit Java" (data becker verlag) is a
java mail programme described.
I don't know if it supports IMAP.
But the code is on CD.

best wishes

Stefan Großhauser

GaryM

In the book "Internet Programmierung mit Java" (data becker
verlag) is a java mail programme described.
I don't know if it supports IMAP.
But the code is on CD.

Also take a look a James.

Jan Schaefer

Hi,

Albretch said:
that includes SMTP, POP3 and IMAP?

I spent some time googling and at sf and all I found were discarded
projects and not complete ones?

Do you know of any similar project?

Does it has to be open source? Maybe JavaMail from Sun does what you want:

http://java.sun.com/products/javamail

It can do SMTP, POP3 and IMAP and it is free like in beer.

Just my 2 eurocents.

Jan

alan

Also take a look a James.

I hear that JBoss is doing mail now. Read it on the Bile Blog. Haven't
looked into it myself.

I use JavaMail and qmail for all my mail needs.