    saber quién pythoneaba en México. Todavía estás por ahí?

    Saludos,

    Hugo G.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hugo_Gonz=E1lez_Monteverde?=, Apr 12, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hugo_Gonz=E1lez_Monteverde?=

    Marcpp Guest

    On 12 abr, 09:41, Hugo González Monteverde <> wrote:
    > Hola,
    >
    > Leí este mail viejísimo en una lista. Yo uso Python y también quería
    > saber quién pythoneaba en México. Todavía estás por ahí?
    >
    > Saludos,
    >
    > Hugo G.

    Yo vivo en España.
    Usas el pyqt?

    Marcpp, Apr 12, 2007

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hugo_Gonz=E1lez_Monteverde?=

    Guest

    On Apr 12, 8:56 am, "Marcpp" <> wrote:
    > Yo vivo en España.
    > Usas el pyqt?

    Hola! no, no lo he usado, aunque ahorita estoy más bien haciendo mis
    experimentos con wxPython...

    Hugo

    , Apr 13, 2007
  4. En Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:56:32 -0300, Marcpp <> escribió:

    > On 12 abr, 09:41, Hugo González Monteverde <> wrote:
    >> Leí este mail viejísimo en una lista. Yo uso Python y también quería
    >> saber quién pythoneaba en México. Todavía estás por ahí?

    > Yo vivo en España.

    Yo en Argentina. Hay un grupo comp.lang.python.general.castellano y su
    correspondiente lista, no se si habrá alguien de Mexico ahi.

    --
    Gabriel Genellina

    Gabriel Genellina, Apr 15, 2007
  5. Gabriel Genellina <> wrote:

    > En Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:56:32 -0300, Marcpp <> escribió:
    >
    > > On 12 abr, 09:41, Hugo González Monteverde <> wrote:
    > >> Leí este mail viejísimo en una lista. Yo uso Python y también quería
    > >> saber quién pythoneaba en México. Todavía estás por ahí?

    > > Yo vivo en España.

    > Yo en Argentina. Hay un grupo comp.lang.python.general.castellano y su
    > correspondiente lista, no se si habrá alguien de Mexico ahi.

    I know there's a thriving Python community in Argentina (at least in
    Buenos Aires), as Anna and I were there to speak at CaFeConf last fall
    and enjoyed their delightful hospitality (plus, we were already friends
    with Facundo Batista, the Argentinian author of Python standard
    library's decimal module and some other cool stuff). While I don't know
    about any Python activity in Mexico, newsgroups or mailing lists in
    Spanish seem to be the natural place to start looking.

    (The Argentinians were so kind as to let me present in English -- I
    could have tried Italian, my native language, but that's about as close
    to Spanish as I could get, sigh -- so I hope you'll be equally lenient
    of my responding in English... my undersanding of what you guys are
    writing in Spanish is, I believe, pretty good, but _producing_ Spanish
    myself is a completely different issue!-).

    Alex

    Alex Martelli, Apr 16, 2007