Any quick solution to display performance diagnostics on every pag

Phil Johnson

Hi,

I am working on a large asp.net 1.1 application.

An older ASP version of the same application has code in every page and
includes to enable it to display some performance diagnostics on every page
(things like what percentage of the time to return the page was spent in each
includes on the page etc)

I have been asked if there is any quick way to display performance
diagnostics on every page in our aspx application.

We have a base page class which could be a generic starting point and
obviously the global.asax could be a place to put code that adds diagnostics
to every response.

Does anybody know what kind of performance diagnostics I could display on
every response without modifying all of the webforms and controls in the app?
(Currently there are over 800 so I really want to avoid a solution that means
extra code to ver 800 entities).

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,