Any recent threads on asp.net web hosters?

VMI

Are there any recent threads on who the best asp.net web host is?
I asked the same question about a year and a half ago and I ended up with
webhost4life.com . But now I need to renew and I'm beginning to research
alternatives.
Are there any new, better (and cheaper) web hosts? I liked webhost4life
because it was cheap and it included sql server.

Thanks.
VS 2005 v2.0

James Irvine

VMI said:
Are there any recent threads on who the best asp.net web host is?
I asked the same question about a year and a half ago and I ended up with
webhost4life.com . But now I need to renew and I'm beginning to research
alternatives.
Are there any new, better (and cheaper) web hosts? I liked webhost4life
because it was cheap and it included sql server.

Thanks.
VS 2005 v2.0

I've been with Jodo for over a year, and no complaintos. They're
Indian, but their servers are in Florida. Excellent customer support
too. http://jodohost.com/ $6.95 / month

Simon Smith

You could always host your own. Try http://www.aprelium.com/ and look at
their Abyss web server. If you have a spare PC and only one site to host
then it would be free. The added advantage is it supports a wide range
of Web technologies and can run advanced PHP, Perl, Python, ASP,
ASP.NET, and Ruby on Rails Web applications which can be backed by
databases such as MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server, MS Access, or Oracle.

I've been using for best part of a year and am very pleased with it.