  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Thanks for your recommandation.

    Fred, Sep 24, 2007

  2. Fred wrote:
    > Thanks for your recommandation.

    What's your C++ language question, again?

    Victor Bazarov, Sep 24, 2007

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    On Sep 25, 1:21 am, "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote:
    > Fred wrote:
    > > Thanks for your recommandation.

    > What's your C++ language question, again?

    I would like to be told is there any good C/C++ opensource natural
    language processing or information extraction project that I could
    learn from.
    Thanks very much!

    Fred, Sep 25, 2007
  4. Fred

    red floyd Guest

    Re: Any recommendation about open source project on Natural LanguageProcessing or Information Extraction

    www.google.com

    red floyd, Sep 25, 2007