    absolute position but has trouble with relatively placing such menus.

    Any advice is greatly appreciated, - Dave

    , Aug 15, 2006

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    said the following on 8/15/2006 9:26 AM:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to create roll-over drop down menus on my site using HTML/JS.
    > The menu will appear a fixed amount from the top, but a relative amount
    > to the right of another element. I have found code that is good with
    > absolute position but has trouble with relatively placing such menus.
    >
    > Any advice is greatly appreciated, - Dave

    What does this have to do with JS?

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Aug 15, 2006

    The reason I included this post on the JS newsgroup is exactly because
    of the posted link below. The CSS way of doing drop down menus is not
    supported on IE, which still comprises a large part of the browser
    market. I have seen several JS implementations, and I was curious
    about people's experiences and what they had found to be the best one.

    Thanks anyway, -

    Randy Webb wrote:
    > said the following on 8/15/2006 9:26 AM:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I want to create roll-over drop down menus on my site using HTML/JS.
    > > The menu will appear a fixed amount from the top, but a relative amount
    > > to the right of another element. I have found code that is good with
    > > absolute position but has trouble with relatively placing such menus.
    > >
    > > Any advice is greatly appreciated, - Dave
    > >

    > What does this have to do with JS?

    > --
    > Randy

    , Aug 16, 2006