    as I can tell, I am limited to the width and color of the border, is this
    correct?

    I'd like more control over the frame border, but I'm not seeing any options.
    nsf, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "nsf" <> writing in

    > Is there any css style options for html frames? We are supporting
    > only IE6+, so even if it is for IE browsers only then that would be
    > fine. As far as I can tell, I am limited to the width and color of
    > the border, is this correct?
    >
    > I'd like more control over the frame border, but I'm not seeing any
    > options.

    Of course that begs to ask, what about everyone else? Is this an
    Intranet? If so, it would help if you would state that in your post.
    If it's for the www, then you need to think about modern browsers like
    Firefox, Opera, etc.

    If you want borders, you could always put a border on the body element of
    the child document.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    Adrienne Boswell, Apr 5, 2007

  3. nsf

    Mike Minor Guest

    "nsf" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any css style options for html frames? We are supporting only
    > IE6+, so even if it is for IE browsers only then that would be fine. As
    > far as I can tell, I am limited to the width and color of the border, is
    > this correct?
    >
    > I'd like more control over the frame border, but I'm not seeing any
    > options.

    What kind of options are you looking for.

    "Stupid" Mike
    Mike Minor, Apr 5, 2007