    simulation based on random variable.
    I am looking for constructive adivce.
    Raj
    mahesh, Jan 22, 2007

  2. mahesh

    Ian Collins Guest

    Re: Any suggestion on graphics package in C++ for creating montecarlosimulation!!

    mahesh wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    > I am looking for the GUI package that can be used to model a 2D
    > simulation based on random variable.
    > I am looking for constructive adivce.

    Have you looked back through the archives of this group? The topic has
    been well covered in the recent past.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Jan 22, 2007

  3. mahesh

    mahesh Guest

    I indeed looked through may be archieves for last months ...but could
    not find the appropriate answers to my question..

    mahesh, Jan 22, 2007
  4. mahesh

    Jim Langston Guest

    "mahesh" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    > I am looking for the GUI package that can be used to model a 2D
    > simulation based on random variable.
    > I am looking for constructive adivce.
    > Raj

    Try googleing. There are a number of things out there can do 2d depending
    on what you want. Google is your friend.

    Start with:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=c++ 2d

    and go from there.
    Jim Langston, Jan 23, 2007