Any support for indefinite length integer

PengYu.UT

I the build-in int type has limited representation range. I'm wondering
if there is any class which can represent arbitrarily long integer like
what Mathematica does?

Thanks,
Peng

peter koch

I the build-in int type has limited representation range. I'm wondering
if there is any class which can represent arbitrarily long integer like
what Mathematica does?

Did you try google? I'm convinced that there is an abundance of such
libraries.

/Peter

PengYu.UT

peter said:
Did you try google? I'm convinced that there is an abundance of such
libraries.

/Peter

I searched "indefinite length integer". I don't see any C++ libraries
in the first a few pages.

Howard

I searched "indefinite length integer". I don't see any C++ libraries
in the first a few pages.

how about searching for "arbitrary precision integer c++"?

-Howard

Diego Martins

peter said:
Did you try google? I'm convinced that there is an abundance of such
libraries.

/Peter

I am convinced people who use google as a response never have the
answers :(