    Thanks,
    Peng

    , Mar 28, 2006

  2. peter koch Guest

    wrote:
    > I the build-in int type has limited representation range. I'm wondering
    > if there is any class which can represent arbitrarily long integer like
    > what Mathematica does?

    Did you try google? I'm convinced that there is an abundance of such
    libraries.

    /Peter

    peter koch, Mar 28, 2006

    peter koch wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I the build-in int type has limited representation range. I'm wondering
    > > if there is any class which can represent arbitrarily long integer like
    > > what Mathematica does?

    > Did you try google? I'm convinced that there is an abundance of such
    > libraries.
    >
    > /Peter

    I searched "indefinite length integer". I don't see any C++ libraries
    in the first a few pages.

    , Mar 28, 2006
  4. Howard Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > peter koch wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >> > I the build-in int type has limited representation range. I'm wondering
    >> > if there is any class which can represent arbitrarily long integer like
    >> > what Mathematica does?

    >> Did you try google? I'm convinced that there is an abundance of such
    >> libraries.
    >>
    >> /Peter

    > I searched "indefinite length integer". I don't see any C++ libraries
    > in the first a few pages.

    how about searching for "arbitrary precision integer c++"?

    -Howard

    Howard, Mar 28, 2006
  5. wrote:
    > I the build-in int type has limited representation range. I'm wondering
    > if there is any class which can represent arbitrarily long integer like
    > what Mathematica does?

    I like NTL...

    http://www.shoup.net/ntl/

    Greg Buchholz

    Greg Buchholz, Mar 28, 2006
  6. wrote:
    > arbitrarily long integer

    GMP has a nice C++-Class-Interface

    Regard
    Wilhelm Korrengk

    Wilhelm Korrengk, Mar 28, 2006
  7. peter koch wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I the build-in int type has limited representation range. I'm wondering
    > > if there is any class which can represent arbitrarily long integer like
    > > what Mathematica does?

    > Did you try google? I'm convinced that there is an abundance of such
    > libraries.
    >
    > /Peter
    >

    > > Thanks,
    > > Peng

    I am convinced people who use google as a response never have the
    answers :(

    Diego Martins, Mar 30, 2006