Any Tutorial on coding Struts under NetBeans IDE ?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jason Jacob, Nov 23, 2004.

  1. Jason Jacob

    Jason Jacob Guest

    To all,

    As title, any tutorial or tips in coding Struts with NetBeans....?

    I've got an error like this "HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not
    available"
    and no more useful information listed out then.... It seems that the
    ActionServlet hasn't been started up normally (but I've provided all
    the necessary things already, include providing the
    ApplicationResource.properties, struts.jar and struts-config.xml)

    Any clues????

    PS. I can't use the "Struts Console" plugin since my NetBeans version
    is 4.0Beta 2 which doesn't support it anymore...

    From Jason (Kusanagihk)

    Jason Jacob, Nov 23, 2004