Any tutorial on how to do Video Walk Ons

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Astroboy, Jul 14, 2010.

  1. Astroboy

    Astroboy Guest

    Astroboy, Jul 14, 2010

  2. On Jul 14, 6:17 pm, Astroboy <> wrote:
    > Is there any good tutorials on how to do Video Walk ons on the Net?
    > I'd be fine with even a book that goes through it step by step.

    These are nothing more than the Flash FLVPlayback object displaying a
    keyed transparent video. If you want to get real fancy you combine
    that with the obnoxious expanding Flash you see on so many hated ads.

    google:
    FLVPlayback
    RGBA
    Chromakey
    "awful expanding Flash ad tutorial"

    And remember, just because you can doesn't mean you should...
    Travis Newbury, Jul 15, 2010