Any VS2008 add-ons to help troubleshooting CSS wierdness

Bobby Edward

Are there any add-ons to Visual Studio 2008 that will help me troubleshoot
CSS wierdness? Like showing the padding/margin with difference colors,
etc...?

I'm trying to figure out some wierd floating and spacing issues?
Discrepencies between FF and IE...

Bobby Edward

Thanks. Yes, I like Firebug. I wonder if there's a similar tool to
troubleshoot IE...

Hillbilly

Can you PROVE your nonsense that top-posting even matters anymore? The RFCs
were written more than 10-15 years ago and after ~20 years of using the
Internet there is absolutely no software or software service I have ever
been aware of that cares about top posting but humans trying to read care
about not having to scroll endlessly to read what may all too often be inane
bullshit and meaningless remarks.

So can you PROVE top-posting causes some sort of misperceived harm?

<snip />

Hillbilly

So as a person who contends top posting induces or imputes some "unnatural"
state of reading how do you then reconcile the fact that one person that
sees a dog lick its own balls will consider it natural and another will turn
away disgusted considering it unnatural? Yea I'm ROFL...