    Is there a way to determine if a window opened is pop-up or no?
    I want to add some functionality to only pop-up windows in my
    application.
    ruds, May 4, 2008

  2. On Sun, 04 May 2008 01:24:45 -0700, ruds wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Is there a way to determine if a window opened is pop-up or no?
    > I want to add some functionality to only pop-up windows in my
    > application.

    If you mean windows handled by the Popup or JOPtionPane class, then
    the answer is "anything you can put in a Component subclass".

    If you mean an extra window that your application instantiates as a
    JWindow or JFrame and makes visible when the user requests it by some
    action in the main window, than it will contain whatever functionality you
    choose to define when you write the window's defining class.

    If you mean anything else, kindly explain yourself.

    --
    martin@ | Martin Gregorie
    gregorie. |
    Martin Gregorie, May 4, 2008