    around this? (Other than getting a new certificate.)

    Thanks

    Jerry

    JerryK, Dec 1, 2004

  2. JerryK

    Flip Guest

    > We have a couple of pages on the site that need to be secure. Is there
    any
    > way to get (redirect, etc) to these pages without using an absolute path?

    I'm not 100% sure this will work with HTTPS, but it did work for me with
    http and the logic is sound and should work for you too. If you use the
    runat="server" on a control and use the tilde (~) to prefix your URL, you
    should get the web app's context for free. You have to have the control be
    run at server otherwise you won't get the .NET framework recognizing it
    needs to change the tilde for the context path.

    HTH.

    Flip, Dec 1, 2004

  3. JerryK

    bruce barker Guest

    1) no you need an absolute path becuase you need to specify the protocol.
    2) you need a new certificate. the whole point of a certificate is it
    guarantees the domain name is correct.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Dec 1, 2004
  4. JerryK