Any way to get a dynamically generated table's width at runtime?

Nick

Hi
Anyone know if there is a way to get a dynamically generated table's width at runtime?

I have a container table, which holds a table, which holds a datagrid. The datagrid changes width on each load
The container table needs to know at runtime how wide the inner table is. The width property of the inner table cannot be hard coded. Anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Maybe a different outer container

thanks in advanc

Josh

I have a container table, which holds a table, which holds a datagrid. The
datagrid changes width on each load.
The container table needs to know at runtime how wide the inner table is.
The width property of the inner table cannot be hard coded. >Anyone know of
a way to accomplish this? Maybe a different outer container?

Sounds like an odd requirement, why is the Width important?