Any way to include an HTML form with server-side controls?

paul.hester

Hi all,

I have a page with a mutli view control where one of the views needs to
contain a separate HTML get form with a submit button that goes to
another page. In ASP this was no problem - there was no container form
and it just went to the target page. In ASP .NET however, there is a
container form and having an embedded form breaks the page. Adding
another server-side form just gets the "A page can have only one
server-side Form tag" runtime error.

I need to have some server-side logic in the HTML form to determine
whether it is displayed or not. I can use the same form and catch the
server-side Click event for the other button, but that relies on
javascript to wire up a default button for the main form.

How can I achive this in .NET *without using javascript*?

Thanks,

Paul