    hi, Is there any way to show me detailed listings of all TCP and UDP
    endpoints in my microsoft windows XP in python way?
    thanks.

    momobear, Aug 1, 2007

  2. momobear

    Jay Loden Guest

    Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but this might be of use as a starting point at least: http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/392572

    Jay Loden, Aug 1, 2007

  3. Gordon Airporte, Aug 1, 2007
  4. momobear

    momobear Guest

    On Aug 1, 1:47 pm, Gordon Airporte <> wrote:
    > momobear wrote:
    > > hi, Is there any way to show me detailed listings of all TCP and UDP
    > > endpoints in my microsoft windows XP in python way?
    > > thanks.

    > Unless you're looking for a programming exercise:http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/Utilities/TcpView.mspx

    Ok, It works, but there're no source code of it. I wish to build a
    tools to show all the network endpoints, cpu usage and top ten
    processes in a dockapp like application.

    momobear, Aug 1, 2007
  5. momobear

    momobear Guest

    On Aug 1, 12:22 pm, Jay Loden <> wrote:
    > momobear wrote:
    > > hi, Is there any way to show me detailed listings of all TCP and UDP
    > > endpoints in my microsoft windows XP in python way?
    > > thanks.

    > Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but this might be of use as a starting point at least:http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/392572

    yes, I get it, iphelp api could do that for me. thanks for help.

    momobear, Aug 1, 2007