    doing that (just the basic features)?

    Thanks for your help,

    -marek

    Marek Zawadzki, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Marek Zawadzki

    Ashtar Guest

    Hi Marek,

    Both the client and the server packages for Ashcast are available from
    Sourceforge. It's not really trivial to set up a server right now (the
    client has some hard-coded Ashcast.org references that need to be
    changed), but it's very much possible. Just recently I assisted in
    setting up an Ashcast server on www.pop34.com.

    Let me know if you need any help.

    Regards,

    Alex Kuiper