anyattribute ##other?

thomas smith

hi all,

I have a question with respect to anyAttribute functionality. Consider
the following XML excerpt

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<object xmlns="urn:foo:eek:b" xmlns:it="urn:foo:it"
<item param="value1" it:test="value2"/>
</object>

now, my schema needs to express/restrict that

1. the item element (in the urn:foo:eek:b NS) has a required attribute
param (no NS prefix required).

2. the item element (in the urn:foo:eek:b NS) can have multiple optional
attributes (anyAttribute) from a NS other than urn:foo:eek:b. These
attributes must have a NS prefix.

Note that using anyAttribute="##other" is not sufficient, as this
still allows to add attributes without NS prefix.

can someone help me ahead with this problem?
many thanks
thomas