anybody could recommend me a small but functional ASP editor?

Alont

I'm using EDITPLUS now, but this editor really stupid for writing and
testing ASP code, I emphasize "small" is because of I'm using 32K
MODEM, I can't online too long time or I'll pay much money to my ISP,
thank you :)

I'm sorry my english is so poor,
so forgive me if my word had make you uncomfortable.
I'll try my best to express my question correctly

Dave Anderson

Alont said:
I'm using EDITPLUS now, but this editor really stupid for writing and
testing ASP code, I emphasize "small" is because of I'm using 32K
MODEM, I can't online too long time or I'll pay much money to my ISP,
thank you :)

IIRC, Crimson Editor isn't bad at syntax highlighting, but lacks
intellisense:
http://www.crimsoneditor.com/

--
Dave Anderson

Dave Anderson

Curt_C said:
what does modem speed have to do with editing?
I'm confused.....

Presumably that refers to downloading the editor.

--
Dave Anderson

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

I make a few comments about a whole slew of editors here. Just added
Crimson Editor, if I've missed any others, please submit feedback via the
article (I can track that much easier than if you send suggestions
in-thread).
http://www.aspfaq.com/2500

Alont

what a intelligent man can understand My poor expression :)

at Mon, 3 May 2004 10:02:55 -0500
Dave Anderson said:
Presumably that refers to downloading the editor.

I'm sorry my english is so poor,
so forgive me if my word had make you uncomfortable.
I'll try my best to express my question correctly

Alont

I can't found a word you wrote "intellisense", maybe "intelligence"?
thanks for your reply :)

at Mon, 3 May 2004 10:00:22 -0500
Dave Anderson said:
IIRC, Crimson Editor isn't bad at syntax highlighting, but lacks
intellisense:
http://www.crimsoneditor.com/

I'm sorry my english is so poor,
so forgive me if my word had make you uncomfortable.
I'll try my best to express my question correctly

Alont

thank you :)

at Mon, 3 May 2004 11:06:25 -0400