    I'm sorry my english is so poor,
    so forgive me if my word had make you uncomfortable.
    I'll try my best to express my question correctly

    Alont, May 3, 2004

  2. Alont

    Steven Burn Guest

    I personally use Notepad ;o)

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, May 3, 2004

  3. Alont wrote:
    > I'm using EDITPLUS now, but this editor really stupid for writing and
    > testing ASP code, I emphasize "small" is because of I'm using 32K
    > MODEM, I can't online too long time or I'll pay much money to my ISP,
    > thank you :)

    IIRC, Crimson Editor isn't bad at syntax highlighting, but lacks
    intellisense:
    http://www.crimsoneditor.com/

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, May 3, 2004
  4. Curt_C [MVP] wrote:
    > what does modem speed have to do with editing?
    > I'm confused.....

    Presumably that refers to downloading the editor.

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, May 3, 2004
  5. I make a few comments about a whole slew of editors here. Just added
    Crimson Editor, if I've missed any others, please submit feedback via the
    article (I can track that much easier than if you send suggestions
    in-thread).
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2500

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, May 3, 2004
  6. Alont

    Alont Guest

    what a intelligent man can understand My poor expression :)

    at Mon, 3 May 2004 10:02:55 -0500
    "Dave Anderson" <>×íõ¸õ¸µÄÄØ૵À:

    Alont, May 4, 2004
  7. Alont

    Alont Guest

    I can't found a word you wrote "intellisense", maybe "intelligence"?
    thanks for your reply :)

    at Mon, 3 May 2004 10:00:22 -0500
    "Dave Anderson" <>×íõ¸õ¸µÄÄØ૵À:

    Alont, May 4, 2004