    I've tried flagging this up but obviously with no success. Anyone any ideas on how to sort this out?

    Kindest regards.

    Mark Lawrence.
    Mark Lawrence, Oct 4, 2012

  2. Mark Lawrence

    Terry Reedy Guest

    On 10/4/2012 3:03 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:

    > I read some 20 Python mailing lists through Gmane using Thunderbird
    > on Windows but nothing new has arrived for almost 24 hours, hence why
    > I've reluctantly resorted to Google groups to try and find out what
    > is going on. Looking directly at
    > http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general shows the last post
    > was the Steven D'Aprano thread titled "Emulating C++ namespaces with
    > ChainMap and metaclass trickery" on 3 Oct at 20:26.
    >
    > I've tried flagging this up but obviously with no success. Anyone
    > any ideas on how to sort this out?

    This is the longest outage I remember, but it is back up now. I am
    reading and replying via gmane.

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy
    Terry Reedy, Oct 5, 2012

  3. Mark Lawrence

    Ned Deily Guest

    In article <>,
    Mark Lawrence <> wrote:
    > I read some 20 Python mailing lists through Gmane using Thunderbird on
    > Windows but nothing new has arrived for almost 24 hours, hence why I've
    > reluctantly resorted to Google groups to try and find out what is going on.
    > Looking directly at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general shows the
    > last post was the Steven D'Aprano thread titled "Emulating C++ namespaces
    > with ChainMap and metaclass trickery" on 3 Oct at 20:26.
    >
    > I've tried flagging this up but obviously with no success. Anyone any ideas
    > on how to sort this out?

    There were problems on one of the gmane servers. The problem was fixed
    as of about three hours ago and things should be returning to normal.

    --
    Ned Deily,
    Ned Deily, Oct 5, 2012