Anybody knows NTsendmail and Perl???

Steve

Hi,

I'd like to know if anybody knows NTsendmail and how I can add variable that
point to a textarea defined in a HTML? I can run it now but it shows the
example text defined in ntsendmail.pl file. I'd like to replace that message
with the content of a textarea of a HTML file.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Amirault

Joe Smith

Steve said:
how I can add variable that
point to a textarea defined in a HTML? I can run it now but it shows the
example text defined in ntsendmail.pl file. I'd like to replace that message
with the content of a textarea of a HTML file.

1) Write a simple perl script using CGI.pm to demonstrate that you can
receive a textarea submission and simply display it to the browser.

2) Either copy the simple script to be inside ntsendmail.pl, or copy
the program logic from ntsendmail.pl to your CGI script.

3) Post to comp.lang.perl.misc (not comp.lang.perl) for further assistance.
Be sure to show that you've some effort into solving this problem by
including working or semi-working code in the post.

-Joe