    with the content of a textarea of a HTML file.

    Thanks in advance.

    Steve Amirault

    Steve, May 4, 2004

  2. Steve

    Joe Smith Guest

    Steve wrote:

    > how I can add variable that
    > point to a textarea defined in a HTML? I can run it now but it shows the
    > example text defined in ntsendmail.pl file. I'd like to replace that message
    > with the content of a textarea of a HTML file.

    1) Write a simple perl script using CGI.pm to demonstrate that you can
    receive a textarea submission and simply display it to the browser.

    2) Either copy the simple script to be inside ntsendmail.pl, or copy
    the program logic from ntsendmail.pl to your CGI script.

    3) Post to comp.lang.perl.misc (not comp.lang.perl) for further assistance.
    Be sure to show that you've some effort into solving this problem by
    including working or semi-working code in the post.

    -Joe

    Joe Smith, May 5, 2004

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Thanks for replying Joe, I'll take note of all this and try this out.

    Steve

    Steve, May 5, 2004