Anybody knows the difference between onInit and PageLoad

Andrea

I'm experiencing problems with custom validator. I see that using my own
validator it works fine only if Page.Validate() method is called in the Page_OnInit
event, while the standard validator works fine also if validation is performed
into the Page_OnLoad event.
Checking with the reflector it doesn't seem anything strange to add.

Any help?

Thanks
Andrea

Andrea

Sorry ... I didn't see it ... it doesn't work also with standard validator.
This let me assume that validation process should be performed only in OnInit
event.

Andre