    Dennis M. Marks
    http://www.dcs-chico.com/~denmarks/
    Replace domain.invalid with dcsi.net

    Dennis M. Marks, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Re: Anybody Use Netscape Composer on Mac - IGNORE

    In article <040120041054086977%>, Dennis M.
    Marks <> wrote:

    > This is a question for Mac HTML programmers. I have been using BBEDIT
    > as my HTML editor. It has the ability to directly do ftps which I like.
    > Is there any advantage to using Netscape 7.0 Composer. I haven't tried
    > it yet for fear of messing up my files. Is it's publish command the
    > same as BBEDIT's ftp transfer?

    Won't handle frames or iframes.

    Dennis M. Marks, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Dennis M. Marks wrote:

    > This is a question for Mac HTML programmers. I have been using BBEDIT
    > as my HTML editor. It has the ability to directly do ftps which I like.
    > Is there any advantage to using Netscape 7.0 Composer.

    Graphical generators tend to hinder rather then help. And the HTML generator
    in Mozilla was designed for writing HTML formatted emails.

    I'd avoid it, but if you do go with it - then get Mozilla 1.5 which is a lot
    more mature then Netscape 7.0.

    --
    David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>

    David Dorward, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Re: Anybody Use Netscape Composer on Mac - IGNORE

    Dennis M. Marks wrote:

    > Won't handle frames or iframes.

    Which shouldn't be a problem. Frames are almost always something to be
    avoided, better solutions exist for almost every problem that frames solve.

    --
    David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>

    David Dorward, Jan 4, 2004