Anybody wanna check my company's website?

Rich Grise

I've just finished assembling the company website - I've already been paid
for it - for two days' work.

But, since I'd like to be thorough, I'd like to have it tested by a wide
variety of browsers, so as to not restrict our potential customer base.

This is not a solicitation for business - I doubt if anybody on these
NGs has a use for heavy manufacturing! :)

Oh, I've crossposted this, but am sending followups to
sci.electronics.design, which is where I hang out the most. If you want
followups to go to your home group, you'll have to add it.

Oh, yeah - what website?????
http://www.abiengr.com

Thanks,
Rich

richard

The background on your home page looks an awful lot like an injector body.
How did you get permission to publish that?
I can't even submit that kind of stuff to the guys I work with when I build
an engine without a ten page NDA signed sealed and delivered in advance.

Nice site though Rich!
Maybe we'll bump into each other in Lompoc sometime <G>

Perhaps the milling company did the work on that item and took a photo
of it. And they would have the same rights to use that photo as you
would of any other object you made and photographed.

richard

I think you will find that regardless the source, distribution is strictly
verboten in accordance with Title 22 Sec. 275, Title 50 APP 2401 and DOD
directive 5230.25.

All of thet is part of the Non Disclosure agreements the officers of ABI has
signed.
I'm not busting your balls here, just trying to save you serious grief.
Get a waiver and consent signed.

Thanks for the info. But it was stated that the image "appeared to
be".
Something like that could have easily been drawn up on a CAD program
as an excercise.
I don't know how common these things are, but I saw no markings on it
that showed it as belonging to a company or even a model number.
Then, there is the possiblity that the milling company owns and
manufactures the design for themselves.

If it were mine all nice and legal like, hell yeah I'd want to show it
off like that.

John R. Carroll