  1. Lyle Johnson

    Lyle Johnson Guest

    Is anyone blogging the conference?

    Lyle Johnson, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Lyle Johnson

    James Britt Guest

    Lyle Johnson wrote:

    > Is anyone blogging the conference?

    I'm adding things to ruby-doc, but I'm also trying to pay attention :)

    (Austin is talking now about ruwiki.)

    James

    PS

    Sorry you couldn't make it. Get better soon.

    James Britt, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Lyle Johnson

    Chad Fowler Guest

    On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 03:19:04 +0900, James Britt
    <> wrote:

    > Lyle Johnson wrote:
    >
    > > Is anyone blogging the conference?

    > I'm adding things to ruby-doc, but I'm also trying to pay attention :)
    >
    > (Austin is talking now about ruwiki.)

    Jim Weirich at http://onstepback.org.

    Also keep an eye out for mp3 and/or video of some or all of the sessions.

    Chad

    Chad Fowler, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Lyle Johnson

    Jamis Buck Guest

    Lyle Johnson wrote:
    > Is anyone blogging the conference?
    >
    > .

    I'm planning to, but since I'm lousy at taking notes, it will probably
    just be a summary of the "gee-whiz" items that struck me.

    Look for the first issue tonight at http://www.jamisbuck.org/jamis ...

    - Jamis

    --
    Jamis Buck

    http://www.jamisbuck.org/jamis

    Jamis Buck, Oct 1, 2004
  5. I am, at http://fhwang.net/ .

    Also, if you're blogging RubyConf you should include the RubyCentral
    URL, so that you can be found via Technorati:

    http://technorati.com/cosmos/search.html?rank=&url=http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/

    Francis Hwang, Oct 2, 2004
  6. Lyle Johnson

    James Britt Guest