Anyone Considering Hiring Roy Schestowitz. Check USENET First!

net.nanny69

Anyone considering hiring this loony toon Roy Schestowitz should check
out his USENET posting history first.
Besides being a confirmed and admitted homosexual, a thief of other
peoples graphics work and all around weirdo he is an unstable person.
Should you hire him you will find yourself in a very uncomfortable
position when you try and fire him.
Stay clear of this nut!
You have been warned!

Moiristo

Anyone considering hiring this loony toon Roy Schestowitz should check
out his USENET posting history first.
Besides being a confirmed and admitted homosexual, a thief of other
peoples graphics work and all around weirdo he is an unstable person.
Should you hire him you will find yourself in a very uncomfortable
position when you try and fire him.
Stay clear of this nut!
You have been warned!

Is he the nut, or everyone around him?

Chris Smith

Anyone considering hiring this loony toon Roy Schestowitz should check
out his USENET posting history first.
Besides being a confirmed and admitted homosexual [...]

If that even gets mentioned in the same conversation as a reason not to
hire someone, that's pretty problematic; wouldn't you think? Probably
illegal, too, in most localities, and quite rightfully so! I don't know
Roy or what I think of him, but I'm starting to get a clue about what to
think about a certain other person...

7

7

micoshaft said:

Its posts like these from micoshaft paid asstroturfers trying to pass
themselves off as windope users that make me wanna eliminate windope
from offices altogether and install GNU/Linux. Its better.

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com

I mean look at the idiots getting coverage in news sites.
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=32613

"Linux does well on on Web servers, DNS servers and single, lightweight
 appliances that do "one thing well however while it might appear "slick" on
 the desktop, it can't "compete under the covers", Hilf said."

Micoshaft's Billy Goat Hilf bum boy it appears can't prove
his own words when it comes to whats under the cover.

For example,

I can run a free copy of Mepis, Knoppix etc Linux
( http://www.livecdlist.com )
on a 750MHz AMD Duron CPU with 256Mb RAM,
and burn a 4Gb DVD (14,0000+ files) while at the same time
download a 2Gb file over a 100Mbit ethernet card
to THE SAME HARD DISK AT THE SAME TIME and play MP3 music
all without interruption.

If Micoshaft's bum boy Billy Goat Hilf would like to
claim that windopes expee can do any of this, of couse, it would
be a lie. So you pay all that money to micoshaft
for a license (not software) and you end up owning crap
that can't even compete with freely available software.

And of course, those hooked on windopes expee will be
forced if not tricked into buying a new
license (not software) for the vista crap
and have even less to show for it
because it STILL won't be able to do anything what GNU/Linux
does for free on a standard PC like the above test.

Micoshaft needs to down size and make their products work
before I ever authorize any further spending with that company.

Sudden Disruption

Chris,

I hate to generalize from a small sample (about a thousand hires)
but...

Gays make better employees.

Sudden Disruption

Brandon McCombs

Sudden said:
Chris,

I hate to generalize from a small sample (about a thousand hires)
but...

Gays make better employees.

It's unfortunate that certain members of that lifestyle try to push it
onto others whether it is wanted or not, and that companies are bending
over backwards to cater to their every want/need. Companies also protect
them more than other groups of people, even those who can't help what
makes them a minority (such as race).

Chris Smith

Okay, I just realized this is cross-posted to alt.homosexual. Please
remove technical newsgroups before replying. Gay-bashing is off-topic
in technical groups.

Roy Culley

begin risky.vbs
Okay, I just realized this is cross-posted to alt.homosexual. Please
remove technical newsgroups before replying.

You could've set a Followup-To header to do that.
Gay-bashing is off-topic in technical groups.

I would hope it is off-topic in all newsgroups.

This thread was started by, IMO, a known homophobe in
comp.os.linux.advocacy named flatfish who frequently nymshifts. He's
tried every means he knows to discredit Roy Schestowitz and failed so
he resorts to nymshifting and spreading unsubstantiated and no doubt
libelous lies.

Brandon McCombs

Chris said:
Okay, I just realized this is cross-posted to alt.homosexual. Please
remove technical newsgroups before replying. Gay-bashing is off-topic
in technical groups.

I never saw a post that was gay-bashing but instead what amounted to the
truth of reality.

Rex Ballard

Anyone considering hiring this loony toon Roy Schestowitz should check
out his USENET posting history first.

Wow! Roy, you should be really proud of yourself!
You have to be a really serious threat to get this "special" treatment.

After all, the Wintrolls only take the effort to research into your
intimate personal background, and publish them to this newsgroup when
you are a really effective advocate.

I had people digging into postings into a personals group from 10 years
ago to get some "dirt" on me.
Besides being a confirmed and admitted homosexual, a thief of other
peoples graphics work and all around weirdo he is an unstable person.

And of course, you are an anonymous wintroll who hasn't even bothered
to ANY information regarding ANY of your credentials. You haven't even
provided a real e-mail address, no link to a personal web site, no
indication of your qualifications to make judgements and assessments of
Windows, Linux, or to make any comparisons.

For all we know, you are a 12 year-old redneck whose father attents KKK
rallies and burns crosses in the yards of liberals and Americans of
African descent (I won't use the term you would use).

Only a 12 year old would care whether Roy was homosexual or not. Most
companies would rather have a homosexual who can produce results that
impact the bottom line and increase profits than a redneck who openly
engages in sexual harassment and racist remarks, exposing the company
to significant corporate liability.
Should you hire him you will find yourself in a very uncomfortable
position when you try and fire him.

Do you have a link to Roy's web site? Have you looked at his resume
and lifetime accomplishements? Instead, you would choose to have him
"black-listed" based on your personal homophobia?
Stay clear of this nut!
Coal calling the kettle black.
Unfortunately, like so many of you KKK buddies, you hide behind a white
hood, masking your identity while you publicly humiliate others.
You have been warned!
And if we don't heed it, what's next?
Burning crosses in the front yard?
A free trip to some concentration camp or Guantanimo Bay?
An invitation to a "Texas Necktie Party"?

Roy,
Wait until they try to claim that you never actually existed and that
you never did anything worthwhile. If you are really good at Linux
advocacy, the WinTrolls will try to claim that you never did ANYTHING
you said ever did.

Of course, they will make all of these accusations while providing
absolutely no information about their own history, background, and
experience in life.

Anyone can be a critic, but being a producer is something that only
another producer can appreciate, and the critics can only envy.

peterwn

Rex said:
Wow! Roy, you should be really proud of yourself!
You have to be a really serious threat to get this "special" treatment.

After all, the Wintrolls only take the effort to research into your
intimate personal background, and publish them to this newsgroup when
you are a really effective advocate.
You mean like when SCOX hired PI's to try and get the goods on Pamela
Jones - about the best they could do was unearth some woman who may or
may not have been PJ, and about the only three things they found about
that woman were her religion (so what!), that she frequently changed
cell phones and that she was the only one in the apartment block with a
virtually unpickable Medeco lock on her apartment (the PI's apparently
had to bribe the superintendent to let them in for a peek - in USA it
is generally a requirement that the building management has a key to
each apartment). They published their findings through a 'shill'
journalist.

Alex Hunsley

Anyone considering hiring this loony toon Roy Schestowitz should check
out his USENET posting history first.
Besides being a confirmed and admitted homosexual

Which would matter why?
Given that you think that this has any importance - you've just
discredited yourself. Rest of post cheerfully ignored.

billwg

7 said:
[...]

LOL, lucky!!! If all you have to use is a 750 AMD Duron machine with
256M, it looks like you haven't been authorized much spending yourself
for quite a while! You and linux deserve one another.

Phobos

(e-mail address removed) wrote in @b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
Anyone considering hiring this loony toon Roy Schestowitz should check
out his USENET posting history first.
Besides being a confirmed and admitted homosexual, a thief of other
peoples graphics work and all around weirdo he is an unstable person.
Should you hire him you will find yourself in a very uncomfortable
position when you try and fire him.
Stay clear of this nut!
You have been warned!

I don't know Roy, but at least he is not a gay-bashing, newsgroup-trolling,
finger-pointing snitch!

billwg

Rex Ballard said:
Did he say that was the ONLY PC he owned?

It is just a reasonable inference from his post, rex. I have a number
of old machines myself, since I am loath to just throw them away when
they work, but they sit in the garage on a shelf because no one seems to
want an old machine, even the charities. There is even a TRS-80 Model I
there. The top of the line out there is an IBM Intellistation Z-Pro
with dual Xeon 1GHz processors and 4 32G SCSI drives which I replaced
most recently with a similar 2.8 GHz Intellistation with 72GB drives.
It is only half the size and weight, BTW.

That is my test server with Win2K3. I also have a Z-Pro workstation
with XP that I use for development. I have a Dell laptop about a year
old that I connect to the network to update files that I want to take
with me when I am traveling, too. But I would never think about using
an old machine to do anything just because it exists. I use my best all
the time and I can only think that everyone else would as well. So if
lucky is not just making up stories about his exploits, I would think
that the machine he claims to be using for so many concurrent task is
his best also. Of course he may be a flake.

Rex Ballard

billwg said:
There is even a TRS-80 Model I there.

OK, I think you might win the "computer pack-rat" award.

I do have a friend, Fan Ying Jen, who has a pair of 80486/33 machines
which he still uses as Web Servers - partly because they need no
cooling fans. He has SCSI-3 controllers in them and about 500 gig of
storage on each.

The machines are powered by FreeBSD, which he started using because
Slackware needed too much RAM. The interesting thing is that the
little web server actually works pretty well, and he often get over a
year of uptime.

***** charles

Rex Ballard said:

Meanwhile, I have 12 Windows licenses that I don't need anymore, along
with the 6 Windows licence stickers I scraped off my OEM licensed
machines once I reformatted the drives and installed Linux on them.

After all, we don't want someone pirating my transferable license. I
paid for it (as part of the price of the machine). Why should I give
the licenses to the Recycler?

If you actually had read the licensing agreement from M$ (EULA) OEM
licenses are only good for the one machine that had the original
installation.
Legally they are NOT transferable you can only legally tranfer the RETAIL
versions. The Product Key is "locked" to the original motherboard.

Another reason to be a FOSS fan (bigger world than just GNU/Linux).

later......