    "A Microsoft Community member has responded to the thread "Re: STILL no
    audio! PLEASE help!". Read the Response

    Click this link to continue receiving notifications for this thread."

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jan 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    You could try to send an email to the MS team responsible for it at
    http://weblogs.asp.net/mscommunity/contact.aspx

    or, if you are creative, you can find John Eddy's email online and email him
    directly as I'm pretty sure he's the guy at microsoft responsible for it....
    I use OE...

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > For about a week now it appears the session timeout has been changed? It
    > times out in a short amount of time, maybe 2 minutes? It's almost like

    this
    > website has been worked on. If I'm submitting a question and I don't hurry

    it
    > times out and says I'm not logged in and goes into a vicious loop until I
    > close the website.
    >
    > I also received post response emails (from MS stating read or rate) for
    > postings that I did NOT submit. I use the link in the email and have no

    idea

    Karl Seguin, Jan 7, 2005