Anyone else experiencing odd behavior with the MSDN newsgroup webs

Guest

For about a week now it appears the session timeout has been changed? It
times out in a short amount of time, maybe 2 minutes? It’s almost like this
website has been worked on. If I’m submitting a question and I don’t hurry it
times out and says I’m not logged in and goes into a vicious loop until I
close the website.

I also received post response emails (from MS stating read or rate) for
postings that I did NOT submit. I use the link in the email and have no idea
how I got the post response?

"A Microsoft Community member has responded to the thread "Re: STILL no
audio! PLEASE help!". Read the Response

Click this link to continue receiving notifications for this thread."