Anyone Familiar with JFreeChart package?

RC

I am try to do some chart with JFreeChart

http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/api/gjdoc/index.html

If you are familiar with this package, may be you can help me.

Instead use the default draw color,
I am try to set my own draw color in this class

org.jfree.chart.renderer.xy.StandardXYItemRenderer

But I wouldn't figure out how to do that.

So far I was success to set my own Shape instead
the default Shape by used

setShape(Shape myShape);

Thank Q very much if you can help!

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

RC said:
I am try to do some chart with JFreeChart

http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/api/gjdoc/index.html

If you are familiar with this package, may be you can help me.

Instead use the default draw color,
I am try to set my own draw color in this class

org.jfree.chart.renderer.xy.StandardXYItemRenderer

But I wouldn't figure out how to do that.

I think it is:

xyir.setSeriesPaint(3, Color.CYAN);

to set the fourth line to cyan.

Arne