anyone has basic site??

Nick

hey,

does anyone has a basic ruby on rails site with a db like a blog or eshop,
so i can learn how this really works

i m used to program php, a lot of difference, all the path stuff is an other
system

thanks in advance

James Edward Gray II

hey,

does anyone has a basic ruby on rails site with a db like a blog or
eshop,
so i can learn how this really works

You could try looking at a Rails tutorial, like:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html

There was a site created for last weeks Ruby Quiz:

http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz47.html

You also might have more luck asking a question like this on the
Rails mailing list:

Hope that helps.

James Edward Gray II

Chris Martin

You could try looking at a Rails tutorial, like:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html

There was a site created for last weeks Ruby Quiz:

http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz47.html

You also might have more luck asking a question like this on the
Rails mailing list:

Hope that helps.

James Edward Gray II

I can see pointing to the rails list because it's a rails question,
but this question was answered quite well, and there's really no need
to ask it on that list too.
Only other thing I'd have suggested is here
http://documentation.rubyonrails.com/
There are other tutorials, and links to some apps there.
I can understand wanting to just look at code, if you're not the
tutorial type, but a tutorial (or one of the movies [1]) is the best
way to see what rails does for you.

[1] - http://www.rubyonrails.com/media/video/rails_take2_with_sound.mov