Anyone has "pyuploader.zip" from Parnassus ?

Fred Pacquier

Hi,

For my education I'd like to take a peek at "CGI Uploader", an old script
that can be found on Vaults Of Parnassus ( http://py.vaults.ca/apyllo.py?
find=uploader ).

Unfortunately that is hosted on Parnassus itself :
http://www.vex.net/~x/python_stuff.html

I can access the page itself, but no file linked there will actually
download. I have notified VoP, but I'm fully aware this has got to be low-
priority stuff ;-)

In the meanwhile, if anyone happens to have a copy of this file lying
around :

http://www.vex.net/~x/archive.py/pyupload.zip

....I'd appreciate being mailed a copy (the return address in this post
should work).

TIA,
fp