Anyone has "pyuploader.zip" from Parnassus ?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Fred Pacquier, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    For my education I'd like to take a peek at "CGI Uploader", an old script
    that can be found on Vaults Of Parnassus ( http://py.vaults.ca/apyllo.py?
    find=uploader ).

    Unfortunately that is hosted on Parnassus itself :
    http://www.vex.net/~x/python_stuff.html

    I can access the page itself, but no file linked there will actually
    download. I have notified VoP, but I'm fully aware this has got to be low-
    priority stuff ;-)

    In the meanwhile, if anyone happens to have a copy of this file lying
    around :

    http://www.vex.net/~x/archive.py/pyupload.zip

    ....I'd appreciate being mailed a copy (the return address in this post
    should work).

    TIA,
    fp

    --