Anyone have a tooltip script similar to facebook?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by ericlangland@msn.com, Oct 30, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I want to create a ToolTip that's exactly like the one on Facebook.
    i.e. with the little triangle that points to the link that clicked it.

    Screenshot:
    http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/672/672528cbeb25d55354a17e3e36a485c8727f79.jpg

    It can be found on the facebook signup page here. CLick on the "What's
    This" link and you will see.
    https://register.facebook.com/r.php?referrer=102

    I want the tooltip to only popup when clicked on and i don't want the
    div to follow the mouse around like most other tooltips.

    Does anyone have a script that does this? I tried digging through
    facebooks script files but couldn't seem to get anywhere.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Thanks

    Eric
    , Oct 30, 2007