Anyone have APP_LocalResources resx files for the MS controls...

David Thielen

Does anyone have APP_LocalResources resx files for the MS controls that they
will share? Obviously we can get VS 2005 to auto-generate them for English.
But if anyone has them in other languages and will share, we would really
appreciate it. (It also would be good if all websites used the same words for
these).

The ones we really need are: Login, PasswordRecovery, LoginStatus, Calendar,
Wizard, & GridView.

--
thanks - dave
david_at_windward_dot_net

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi David,

You can download individual language packs for .NET Framework 2.0 from here:

#.NET Framework Version 2.0 Language Pack
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=39C8B63B-F64B-4B68-
A774-B64ED0C32AE7&displaylang=en

Select the language you wanted and click the button "Change" to get the
specified language pack.

For more information about localize controls such as Login, please refer to
following post:

#Localization of the ASP.NET login control in
dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols
http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/managed/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.publi
c.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols&tid=167f9308-0b8b-4856-8c84-62abc00f6a
87&m=1&p=1

Please let me know if you need further information on this.

Sincerely,
Microsoft Online Community Support

promptly.