Anyone have The Waite Group's 'Learning C' floppies?

news.usenetbinaries.com

I have had this book called 'Learning C' forever.
It is very old, by The Waite Group.

I think it probably had the best interactive tutorial on learning a
programming language that I have ever used.
However, I lost the floppy many moons ago and the book is out of print.

I would like to get ahold of this floppy as I want to design my own
interactive educational software, and since I remember this one so fondly, I
wanted to revisit it.

Does anyone know where I could find the files?

Robert Gamble

news.usenetbinaries.com said:
I have had this book called 'Learning C' forever.
It is very old, by The Waite Group.

I think it probably had the best interactive tutorial on learning a
programming language that I have ever used.
However, I lost the floppy many moons ago and the book is out of print.

I would like to get ahold of this floppy as I want to design my own
interactive educational software, and since I remember this one so fondly, I
wanted to revisit it.

Does anyone know where I could find the files?

I could only find 2 books titled 'Learning C', neither by The Waite
Group. What is the author and/or ISBN?

Your best bet is probably to find out if the author or publisher has a
website where the contents of the floppy are made available. If they
aren't publically available, you could try emailing the author and/or
publisher to request a replacement floppy or electronic copy of the
files. Failing these options I would check Ebay and Amazon stores on a
regular basis for a used copy of the book that has the disk; I have yet
to encounter a book that I wanted that I couldn't find in good
condition on these sites over a period of a week or so.

Robert Gamble