Anyone in the Houston / College Station / Austin area? Looking to dosome sprints / joint projects.

xkenneth

All,

I'm in Houston/College Station/Austin quite often and I'm looking
for other coders to do some joint projects with, share experiences, or
do some sprints. Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Ken

Dan Bishop

All,

   I'm in Houston/College Station/Austin quite often and I'm looking
for other coders to do some joint projects with, share experiences, or
do some sprints. Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Ken

I live in Houston. What kind of projects?