Anyone knows about employee attendance register

Shun

Hello,

My requirement is to develop an Employee Attendance Register. For ex: I am
in some X country and my office is in Y country. now my requirement is i
want to check the employees present and also there previous days
attendance(i.e complete Month employee Attendance).

I am farwarding in 2 ways,

1. By searching in Google for any free attendance register software.
2. I am planning to develop an ASP.NET application.

Please if anyone used the same applications can help me.

waitinf for your reply.

Thanks for reading my requirement and spending your valuable time for me.
Regards
Shun.