anyone knows if there is a portal starter kit for asp.net 2.0

Guest

Hello,
I am looking at building a portal, and would like to make sure I pick th
eright technology. I have seen that asp.net 2.0 embed the notion of portal,
and figured that may be it would be the way to go. But I have discovered that
there is only a Portal starter kit for asp.net 1.1 and not for 2.0, so now I
am confused.
Have I missed it?
Thanks in advance for the help,
Eric

Guest

Well, I wanted first to see a portal done 100% with asp.net 2.0 portal
feature that do not carry legacy constraint, and also I would have prefered a
C# one.
DotNetNuke 4.0 is in VB.Net, and the Rainbow portal 2.0 is in C# but still
in Alpha phase, and also carry legacy support of .net 1.1 developped modules.
Thanks,
Eric