Anyone knows of a good JScript.NET code editor

Carpe Diem

Hello, I'm trying to find a decent editor for my preffered .NET language. I
currently use textpad, which has nice syntax colouring, but no word
completion. I've been trying primalcode too, but it has problems with my
regional characters not being saved ok, and is somewhat pricy, so I ask you
if you are aware of an other such tool. I tried WebMatrix but it has no real
jscript.NET support yet :/

Syntax colouring and completion of .NET class names are my priority
requests.

TIA,

Carpe Diem

Well, I don't think J# is the same as JScript.NET, atleast the function
declarations are not the same.

BTW, when I open a js.net page in WM it changes @page
language="jscript.net" into @page language="VJ" which isn't js.net either
so I guess WM is a no go. BTW, does the autocomplete function work ?