    Does any one have a copy I could download? If so please send me a url.

    Thanks,
    Curt

    Curt Hibbs, Oct 18, 2004

  2. On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 05:58:19AM +0900, Curt Hibbs wrote:
    > I'm trying to isolate a strange problem that I'm having with FreeRIDE under
    > 1.8.2 preview2 that I think did not exist under preview1. I'm trying to do
    > some comparative tests, but I didn't keep a copy of the preview1 tarball and
    > it is no longer available for download.
    >
    > Does any one have a copy I could download? If so please send me a url.

    You can probably find that code in the ruby_1_8 branch as of 2004-07-21.

    --
    Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
    batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com

    Mauricio Fernández, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Curt Hibbs

    Guest

    Hi,

    At Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:16:45 +0900,
    Mauricio Fernández wrote in [ruby-talk:116988]:
    > > I'm trying to isolate a strange problem that I'm having with FreeRIDE under
    > > 1.8.2 preview2 that I think did not exist under preview1. I'm trying to do
    > > some comparative tests, but I didn't keep a copy of the preview1 tarball and
    > > it is no longer available for download.
    > >
    > > Does any one have a copy I could download? If so please send me a url.

    > You can probably find that code in the ruby_1_8 branch as of 2004-07-21.

    You can use v1_8_2_preview1 tag.

    --
    Nobu Nakada

    , Oct 19, 2004
  4. Curt Hibbs

    Curt Hibbs Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > At Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:16:45 +0900,
    > Mauricio Fernández wrote in [ruby-talk:116988]:
    > > > I'm trying to isolate a strange problem that I'm having with

    > FreeRIDE under
    > > > 1.8.2 preview2 that I think did not exist under preview1. I'm

    > trying to do
    > > > some comparative tests, but I didn't keep a copy of the

    > preview1 tarball and
    > > > it is no longer available for download.
    > > >
    > > > Does any one have a copy I could download? If so please send me a url.

    > > You can probably find that code in the ruby_1_8 branch as of 2004-07-21.

    > You can use v1_8_2_preview1 tag.

    Of course... Thanks t5o both of you!

    Curt

    Curt Hibbs, Oct 19, 2004