Anyone use Expression Web 2?

nicnat

I'm trying out Expression Web 2 and I can't seem to find a way to apply
source formatting. That's what I'll call it. What I mean by that is the
ability of the IDE to format the code by indenting and subindenting between
brackets, opening tags, closing tags, etc. The end result is nicer looking
code which is easier view. Other IDEs perform this task (eg Dreamweaver,
Aptana) and I'd expect Expression Web 2 to do so. I can do this as I code I
know, but its much easier not to have to put all those indentations in by
hand. Does someone have experience with Expression Web 2 and know how to
perform this function?

Thanks.

Nico Schuyt

nicnat wrote :
I'm trying out Expression Web 2 and I can't seem to find a way to
apply source formatting. That's what I'll call it. What I mean by
that is the ability of the IDE to format the code by indenting and
subindenting between brackets, opening tags, closing tags, etc. The
end result is nicer looking code which is easier view. Other IDEs
perform this task (eg Dreamweaver, Aptana) and I'd expect Expression
Web 2 to do so. I can do this as I code I know, but its much easier
not to have to put all those indentations in by hand. Does someone
have experience with Expression Web 2 and know how to perform this
function?

There is a forum on
http://social.expression.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/web/threads/
Maybe you'll get the answer there.