    jeff Guest

    could somebody explain to me how to install (or compile) GD for linux,
    so that it works in pyhton?

    jeff, Dec 8, 2006

  2. On Friday 08 December 2006 16:17, jeff wrote:
    > could somebody explain to me how to install (or compile) GD for linux,
    > so that it works in pyhton?

    Jefff, the gd-library's website is at http://www.boutell.com/gd/ and they have
    a link there for download as well. It is highly likely that your linux
    distribution already has a gd library package ready to install. Use your
    package manager to search for 'gd' and you should get something.

    Now that you have that installed, you will need to get the python binding to
    it. A quick google search revealed gdmodule @
    http://newcenturycomputers.net/projects/gdmodule.html

    Hope this helps,

    Jonathan