Anyone use Thoth? Know how to use local model & controller?

Max Williams

Hey folks

I've started using the blog framework Thoth -
http://wiki.github.com/rgrove/thoth

The framework lets you specify your own views to use, but i can't work
out how to use local versions of the model and controller classes - it
always uses the ones from the gem. I copied the files locally, and can
force the program to load them on startup, but it's still loading the
lib ones - so, my local ones add to the lib classes rather than replace
them, opening the door to all sorts of problems.

Has anyone else done this?
thanks
max