    querystring?
    does anyone have any tutorials about using this feature in ASP?

    mark
    mark | r, Oct 10, 2003

  2. mark | r

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:58:09 +0100, "mark | r" <>
    wrote:

    >I believe that ISAPI can convert a search engine friendly url string into a
    >querystring?
    >does anyone have any tutorials about using this feature in ASP?

    You're mixing apples and Buicks here. Google "ISAPI" for a primer or
    take a look at:

    http://www.iismodules.com/category.asp?ID=32

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Oct 10, 2003

  3. "mark | r" <> wrote in message
    > I believe that ISAPI can convert a search engine friendly url string into

    > querystring?
    > does anyone have any tutorials about using this feature in ASP?

    you mean
    Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER")
    That does not need an extra filter...

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Oct 10, 2003
  4. mark | r

    mark | r Guest

    > > I believe that ISAPI can convert a search engine friendly url string
    into
    > > querystring?
    > > does anyone have any tutorials about using this feature in ASP?

    > you mean
    > Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER")
    > That does not need an extra filter...

    ill trust that you know what im on about :) do you have any samples of this
    to achieve search engine friendly urls?

    mark
    mark | r, Oct 13, 2003
  5. mark | r

    Paul Woods Guest

    Look for "URL Replacer" here: http://www.pstruh.cz/

    I still can't believe MS never built something like .htaccess into IIS.

    Paul Woods, Oct 13, 2003
  6. mark | r

    arachno Guest

    no, he means converting "dirty urls" into something readable and looks
    generic to search engines...
    arachno, Oct 21, 2003
  7. mark | r

    arachno Guest

    you need something that calls "url rewriter" for it.
    you can do it with one of the programming languages.
    arachno, Oct 21, 2003