Anyone using Amazon Web Service for a FULL eCommerce site?

David

I have been looking at the Amazon Web Service with interest, but it is
unclear from the documentation if the whole transaction from start to
finish is exposed as a web service or just the searching for a
product.

All of the associate web sites that they list seem to jump back to the
Amazon Web site once the user clicks on 'buy'.

I was just wondering if it is possible to use the Amazon Web Service
to perform a whole transaction without the need to jump back to the
Amazon website for the payment bit?

If anyone knows of any good examples of web sites that use Amazons Web
Service then please post them here, I would like to take a look and
see whats possible.

Thanks

David Bevan

http://www.davidbevan.co.uk