Anyone using Amazon Web Service for a FULL eCommerce site?

Discussion in 'Java' started by David, Oct 16, 2004.

  1. David

    David Guest

    I have been looking at the Amazon Web Service with interest, but it is
    unclear from the documentation if the whole transaction from start to
    finish is exposed as a web service or just the searching for a
    product.

    All of the associate web sites that they list seem to jump back to the
    Amazon Web site once the user clicks on 'buy'.

    I was just wondering if it is possible to use the Amazon Web Service
    to perform a whole transaction without the need to jump back to the
    Amazon website for the payment bit?

    If anyone knows of any good examples of web sites that use Amazons Web
    Service then please post them here, I would like to take a look and
    see whats possible.

    Thanks

    David Bevan

    http://www.davidbevan.co.uk