    Is anyone using JQuery in their asp.net apps? Anyone know of any ASP.net
    jquery wrapper libraries to make development a bit faster?

    -Darrel
    darrel, Sep 5, 2007

  2. darrel

    Showjumper Guest

    I am using jQuery extensively within ASP.NET. See
    http://riderdesign.com/articles/displayarticle.aspx?articleid=21 as an
    example on using jQuery with MS Ajax and ASP.NET. If you have any questions
    about jQuery and ASP.NET i'd be happy to help. Though i do not know of any
    wrappers for use w/ ASP.NET.
    Use the contact form on my site.

    Ashok Padmanabhan DVM

    Showjumper, Sep 6, 2007

  3. darrel

    darrel Guest

    >I am using jQuery extensively within ASP.NET. See
    >http://riderdesign.com/articles/displayarticle.aspx?articleid=21 as an
    >example on using jQuery with MS Ajax and ASP.NET. If you have any questions
    >about jQuery and ASP.NET i'd be happy to help. Though i do not know of any
    >wrappers for use w/ ASP.NET.
    > Use the contact form on my site.

    Thanks for the info! You might hear from me! ;o)

    -Darrel
    darrel, Sep 6, 2007